MuAnthill.COM - Community Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MokraIza

Its over.

Hello guys, i just want to thank you for spending togheter time. I leave this sever because its  AFK server, its too boring to play only for RESETS. It looks like - lvl 1 - lorencia, lvl 40 - devias3, lvl 100 losttower3, lvl 140 tarkan, lvl 160 icaurs, lvl 200 arena and next 7h afk. I havent meet any Game master online, no one cares about server. No point to even play here ,only resets. Number of online shows 130+ but :

50 - acc's leaved 15 days ago or more, but still online ( offline attack)  standing in lorencia or devias.

50 - accs offline attacks on spot, leaved 3+ days ago

15 - online players who are PLAYING this game, but in 99% are they russians and i dont even fucking know what are they talking about.

15 - 2nd's acc of this 15 active players.

i bet if admin make reset server - i mean, turn off for 1min and turn online again, there will be like 30 players online , not more. 

ITS FUCKING BORING. I was talking with Admin's here on skype and i proposited to help u with make this server better and more online. But he is scared about other nationals. So there u go, u got ur russian AFK server. It should be called MuAFKill .

i let my accounts - MokraIza and Jinx to Lanc , only he answered on /post. So its him now, if it is not legal to let someone account - ban my champions or just delete it. 

Thanks for playing, wish u all the best.

Dawid. 

1 hour ago, MokraIza said:

Hello guys, i just want to thank you for spending togheter time. I leave this sever because its  AFK server, its too boring to play only for RESETS. It looks like - lvl 1 - lorencia, lvl 40 - devias3, lvl 100 losttower3, lvl 140 tarkan, lvl 160 icaurs, lvl 200 arena and next 7h afk. I havent meet any Game master online, no one cares about server. No point to even play here ,only resets. Number of online shows 130+ but :

50 - acc's leaved 15 days ago or more, but still online ( offline attack)  standing in lorencia or devias.

50 - accs offline attacks on spot, leaved 3+ days ago

15 - online players who are PLAYING this game, but in 99% are they russians and i dont even fucking know what are they talking about.

15 - 2nd's acc of this 15 active players.

i bet if admin make reset server - i mean, turn off for 1min and turn online again, there will be like 30 players online , not more. 

ITS FUCKING BORING. I was talking with Admin's here on skype and i proposited to help u with make this server better and more online. But he is scared about other nationals. So there u go, u got ur russian AFK server. It should be called MuAFKill .

i let my accounts - MokraIza and Jinx to Lanc , only he answered on /post. So its him now, if it is not legal to let someone account - ban my champions or just delete it. 

Thanks for playing, wish u all the best.

Dawid. 

Thank you, GL !

Totally agree with you bro. 

I leave too!